The Great CnR Server ip=

The Great Cops And Robbers :

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The Great Cops And Robbers : » The Suggestions/Announcments » BULK OF SUGGESTIONS!

BULK OF SUGGESTIONS!

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Hi, i was thinking at the night, that if these things could would be added in the server, it would be really cool. So these are the things i was thinking of.
1.Name of server(TGCNR) on car/bikes numberplate.
2.Fishing Job.
3.Efficient /blockpms.

///////////////////////////Explaining////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fishing:In this job, the player goes to the sea. Takes a fishing boat. And then he presses 2 (cool hotkey :D) in the middle of the sea to start. Then he starts going into checkpoints and then after 3 checkpoints he catches a fish. It can also go out of hand. They go to the fish market, the fish is weighed. And then it is sold. 10,000 max.

Efficient /blockpms:
This /blockpms really sucks, i try to /blockpms and no-one can pm me. It should be set for a specific player or /blockallpms to prevent EVERYONE to message us.

Numberplate:  Its kinda self-explanatory but i will explain. The current number-plate is like XYZ3342 or something. It should be changed to TGCNR, its just kinda creative, you can add it if you want, but its not that important.

Nice idea i am positive and we will try thanks for the good ideas

No problem bro,
Anytime.

+1

haha i love it really u are crazy nice idea bro

You are here » The Great Cops And Robbers : » The Suggestions/Announcments » BULK OF SUGGESTIONS!